How To Setup Security Automation for WordPress
This post will show you how to set up the free built in security automation we provide to all of our hosting Clients that use our Parallels Plesk Control Panel.
Step by Step: How to
1. Log in to your Parallels Plesk Panel.
2. Click on the Websites & Domains tab, then on the right hand side of your screen click on the “WordPress” Navigation Menu that looks like this:
3. Here you can scan for already installed versions of WordPress, Update Plugins & Themes, as well as enable automatic updating for your website.
4. Click on the Check Security button that looks like this:
5. The system will automatically analyze and give you options to fix the most common issues with WordPress Security options out of the box.
With just a few clicks you can turn your hackable WordPress website into a rock solid site you won’t need to worry about anymore!