03 May Setting Up WordPress in Plesk
How to Install WordPress in Plesk
- Log into your Parallels Plesk Panel
- In the Application search box type WordPress and press the Search button.
- When WordPress is shown click on “Custom Install” (you can also cluck regular instal but it will install it in a /wordpress/ directory that most people will want to avoid.
- Accept the licensing agreements, and then click Next.
- When Prompted, enter the directory where you want to install WordPress
NOTE: Most people will want to install it at the “root” of the site = “/”
- Select a secure password to create your WordPress site’s admin user, and then click Install.