03 May Video Post – How to setup a subdomain in Plesk
How to set up subdomains in Plesk
Step by Step: How to
- Log in to your Parallels Plesk Panel.
- Click on the Websites & Domains tab. Click on Add New Subdomain.
- Enter a name for your subdomain (note: they can only be up to 63 characters long; , subdomain names are case sensitive.
- Click on the subdomain from the Domain list.
- If this subdomain will require secure transactions, select the SSL support check box. Specify the programming languages in which the web site is developed. Click on OK.
Note: It may take up to 48 hours for the information on the new subdomain to spread in the Domain Name System and become available to the Internet users.