03 May Video Post – The built in security features automatically protect your WordPress site
How To Setup Security Automation for WordPress
Step by Step: How to
- Log in to your Parallels Plesk Panel.
- Click on the Websites & Domains tab, then on the right hand side of your screen click on the “WordPress” Navigation Menu that looks like this:
- Here you can scan for already installed versions of WordPress, Update Plugins & Themes, as well as enable automatic updating for your website.
- Click on the Check Security button that looks like this:
- The system will automatically analyse and give you options to fix the most common issues with WordPress Security options out of the box.
With just a few clicks you can turn your hackable WordPress website into a rock solid site you won’t need to worry about anymore!